Pittsfield Awarded $9.7 Million Dollar Grant by the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
PEDA has offered an attractive incentive to lure an MBTA railroad car manufacturer to the Park
The Silver Lake Walkway is available to the public for walking, running, nature watching & boating.
William Stanley Business Park, home to the first solar facility constructed by WMECO.
- Attractively priced, construction-ready sites
- Opportunities for business & light industrial uses
- Expedited approval & permitting
- Incentives for life science, medical & biotech businesses
- Infrastructure, beautification & environmental support
Business & Economic Advantages
- Economic Opportunity Area (EOA) funding
- Gold Rated by the MA Biotechnology Council
- Central location, with rail access
- Available workforce & attractive housing market
- Proximity to Albany, Boston and New York City