PEDA has offered an attractive incentive to lure an MBTA railroad car manufacturer to the Park
Pittsfield Awarded $9.7 Million Dollar Grant by the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
The Silver Lake Walkway is available to the public for walking, running, nature watching & boating.
William Stanley Business Park, home to the first solar facility constructed by WMECO.
- Attractively priced, construction-ready sites
- Opportunities for business & light industrial uses
- Expedited approval & permitting
- Incentives for life science, medical & biotech businesses
- Infrastructure, beautification & environmental support
Business & Economic Advantages
- Economic Opportunity Area (EOA) funding
- Gold Rated by the MA Biotechnology Council
- Central location, with rail access
- Available workforce & attractive housing market
- Proximity to Albany, Boston and New York City