The Berkshire Innovation Center (BIC) is a $9.7 million state-of-the-art collaborative workspace that will enable and accelerate innovation and growth of small and medium-sized manufacturing companies in the life sciences and the field’s supply chain.In operation, the innovation center will be a self-sustaining entity with private sector support.
It will foster innovation by, and the growth of, existing area companies to spur regional economic expansion, jobs and investment.The facility will assist start-up businesses by enabling early-stage production and commercialization and by fostering shared research and work force training.
Be part of the Berkshire Innovation Center Campus on this elevated 2.5 acre building site. You’ll enjoy a lovely western exposure over the shimmering water of Silver Lake to distant trails of Bousquet Ski Area. Your door connects to a sculptured walkway winding down to the lake where the trail joins the Morningside walking loop. Use it for the exercise or stop and sit by the water’s edge, it’s an ideal spot to create and innovate.
- Adjacent to the most sophisticated R&D center in Western Massachusetts
- A shovel ready site with two adjacent lots for overflow parking
- Great visibility along the highly trafficked East Street, Pittsfield
- Potential for two building envelopes
- All utility connections are available on site
- Rail access is feasible