1. The Berkshires
Named “One of the 10 best destinations on Earth” by National Geographic Traveler Magazine
- Lower taxes and business rental costs than national averages
- Strategic location within 150 miles of Boston and New York City
- 32 million people living and working within a four-hour drive time of the region
- A leader in renewable energy, with significant wind, solar and biomass projects on line and in development
- Cited as one of America’s next “Top Ten Housing Markets” by U.S. News & World Report
2. World-class Arts & Culture
Living in the Berkshires offers endless opportunities to enjoy performance, history and visual arts. More than 60 venues provide a cultural mecca of museums, historic sites, music, dance and art attracting worldwide interest.
3. Scenic Beauty & Recreation
Outstanding opportunities for golfing, hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, fishing, whitewater rafting, canoeing and kayaking amid spectacularly scenic rural hills, dotted with mountain streams and lakes. Popular wintertime sports include alpine and cross- country skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing.
4. Berkshire Innovation Center
A cutting-edge R&D laboratory, training center, and collaboration/conference center rolled into one, enabling innovation and accelerating growth for manufacturing companies in the Berkshire region. This advanced manufacturing cluster offers construction-ready sites on a growing innovation campus.
Read more about The BIC.
Let us customize an attractive incentives package for you. Opportunities abound—from Research & Development and Massachusetts Investment tax credit programs to Tax Increment Financing, Loan Programs, Economic Development and Job Creation Incentives.
Read more about incentives.